Tokyo, Japan – 20 November 2017: Sosei Group Corporation ("Sosei"; TSE Mothers Index: 4565) today announces that it has determined the issue price as set forth below in relation to the issuance of new shares in an international offering, which was resolved at the meeting of its Board of Directors held on 10 November 2017.
1. Issuance of New Shares in International Offering (the "International Offering")
(1) Class and Number of Shares to be Offered 2,070,000 new shares of common stock of Sosei which are the sum of (i) and (ii) below. (i) 1,800,000 new shares of common stock of Sosei to be underwritten by the underwriters. (ii) A maximum of 270,000 additionally-issued shares of common stock of Sosei which may be purchased pursuant to an option to purchase granted to the underwriters.
(2) Issue Price (Offer Price) (See Note 1) 10,800 yen per share
(3) Aggregate Issue Price (See Note 2) 22,356,000,000 yen
(4) Amount to be Paid (See Note 1) 10,283.55 yen per share
(5) Total Amount to be Paid (See Note 2) 21,286,948,500 yen
(6) Amount of Capital Stock and Capital Reserve Increase (See Note 2) The amount of capital stock to be increased: 10,643,474,250 yen The amount of capital reserve to be increased: 10,643,474,250 yen
(7) Payment Date Monday 27 November 2017
(8) Delivery Date Tuesday 28 November 2017
1 The underwriters shall underwrite and purchase all of the new shares offered in the International Offering at the amount to be paid, and offer such shares at the Issue Price (Offer Price).
2 These figures are based on the assumption that the option specified in (1) (ii) above is fully exercised by the underwriters.
1. Calculation of Issue Price
(1) Reference Date and Price Monday 20 November 2017 11,490 yen
(2) Discount Ratio 6.0 per cent
2. Over-allotment An additional offering of 270,000 shares of common stock of Sosei (the "Overallotment") will be carried out in conjunction with the International Offering taking into account market demand and other conditions. In relation to the Over-allotment, in order for the underwriters to obtain shares needed for subscription in relation to the Over-allotment, Sosei has granted an option to purchase additionally-issued shares of common stock of Sosei to the underwriters.
In addition, the underwriters may also purchase shares of common stock of Sosei on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, up to the number of shares to be offered by the Over-allotment during the period from Tuesday 21 November 2017 to Wednesday 22 November 2017 for the purpose of apportioning such shares for subscription in relation to the Over-allotment.
3. Use of Proceeds to be Raised We intend to use the net proceeds of the offering for advancement of our existing proprietary pipeline and expand drug discovery and development, including those related to Lewy body dementia and for general corporate purposes.