Tokyo, Japan – 16 December 2015: Sosei Group Corporation (TSE Mothers: 4565) announced today that it received payment for the new shares issued to Pfizer Seiyaku K.K. by way of third-party allotment pursuant to the resolutions of the Board of Directors on 30 November and 14 December 2015.
1. Outline of Third Party Allotment
(1) Date of issuance: 16 December 2015
(2) Number of New Shares Issued: 471,284 shares of common stock
(3) Issue Price: JPY 8,537 per share
(4) Aggregate amount of issue price: JPY 4,023,351,508
(5) Amount of capital stock to be increased: JPY 2,011,675,754 (JPY 4,268.5 per share)
(6) Method of allotment: All shares were allotted to Pfizer Seiyaku K.K.
2. Purpose of Capital Increase
Please refer to the press release ‘Sosei Subsidiary Heptares Enters Strategic Drug Discovery Collaboration with Pfizer Inc. Focused on GPCR Targets Across Multiple Therapeutic Areas’ announced on 30 November 2015.