1. Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD). Global strategy for the diagnosis, management, and prevention of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Updated 2015. Available at http://www.goldcopd.org/uploads/users/files/GOLD_Report_2015_Feb18.pdf. Accessed August 11, 2015.
2. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Morbidity & Mortality: 2012 Chart Book on Cardiovascular, Lung, and Blood Diseases. Bethesda, Maryland: U.S Department of Health and Human Services, NIH, NHLBI. February 2012.
3. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Page last updated: March 12, 2015. http://www.cdc.gov/copd/index.html. Accessed August 27, 2015.
4. Hoyert DL, Xu JQ. Deaths: preliminary data for 2011. Natl Vital Stat Rep. 2012;61(6):1-65. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics.2012.
5. Sin DD, Stafinski T, NG YC, Bell NR, Jacobs P. The impact of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease on work loss in the United States. Am J RespirCrit Care Med. 2002; 165: 704-707.
6. Utibron™ Neohaler® (indacaterol and glycopyrrolate) inhalation powder. East Hanover, NJ: Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, October 2015.