Company name: Sosei Group Corporation
Listing: Tokyo Stock Exchange Security code: 4565 URL http://www.sosei.com/
Representative: Shinichi Tamura Representative Executive Officer, CEO
Contact person: Hidetoshi Torami Executive Vice President, CFO Tel: +81-03-5210-3290
Sosei Group Corporation (the “Company”) hereby announces that, relating to the issuance of new shares of its common stock by way of third-party allotment as resolved at the meeting of the board of directors on 1 September 2015, the number of new shares to be issued has been determined, with the allottee giving notice to subscribe all of the new shares through third-party allotment, as set forth below.
1) Number of Shares to be Issued 247,500 share (Number of shares planned to be issued: 247,500 shares)
2) Total Amount to be Paid 856,538,100 yen (3,460.76 yen per share)
3) Amount of Capital Stock to be Increased 428,269,050 yen (1,730.38 yen per share)
4) Amount of Capital Reserve to be Increased 428,269,050 yen (1,730.38 yen per share)
5) Subscription Period (Subscription Date) Friday, 25 September 2015 6) Payment Date Monday, 28 September 2015
1. The aforementioned issuance of new shares by way of third-party allotment was resolved concurrently with the issuance of new shares by way of public offering (Public Offering) and secondary offering of shares of common stock of the Company (secondary offering by way of over-allotment) at the meeting of the board of directors on 1 September 2015. For details of the third-party allotment, please refer to the press releases “Notice Concerning Issuance of New Shares and Secondary Offering of Shares” dated 1 September 2015 and “Notice Concerning Determination of Issue Price and Selling Price” dated 9 September 2015.
2. Use of Proceeds to be Raised The proceeds from the Public Offering and the issuance of new shares by way of third-party allotment, sum of which are estimated to be JPY 8,685,722,800, are scheduled to be applied towards repayment of short-term loans related to the acquisition of Heptares.