Tokyo, Japan – 28 May 2013: Sosei Group Corporation (“Sosei”; TSE Mothers Index: 4565) announces that at the meeting of the Board of Directors held today, it resolved to submit a proposal for the following amendments to the Articles of Incorporation at the 23rd Annual General Meeting of Shareholders scheduled for 20 June 2013.
1. Purpose of partial amendments to the Articles of Incorporation
(1) To prepare for future business development, the Company intends to amend the business purpose (Article 2).
(2) To prepare for future fund procurements, the Company intends to change the total number of authorized shares (Article 5).
(3) To establish new provisions of rights regarding fractional shares in connection with the share split and Share-Trading Unit system adopted by resolution of the Board of Directors meeting held 1 March 2013 (effective as of 1 April 2013).
2. Details of amendments to the Articles of Incorporation
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders 20 June 2013
Effective date for amendments to the Articles 20 June 2013